We’re excited about all these new summery things!
Pretty florals, funky vintage, stripes + dots, and our very first kitchen kit.
TEN!! I did it! Unlike last time, when my brain stopped at seven and photoshop walked out on me.
Mean, mean photoshop.
Hope you enjoy this latest roundup of stuff we use/adore/covet. All under twenty bucks. Yay.
1. swimsuit /// Sophie and her thigh rolls totally rock this suit.
2. unicorn hair clip /// For dress up or birthday parties or everyday use.
3. chevron necklace /// I’m still in love with chevron, especially in jewelry form.
4. colored bobby pins /// A saving grace for my new short hair (which disagrees with humidity).
5. a beautiful mess app /// Downloaded it and can’t wait to start playing.
6. cuticle cream /// One of my top-three beauty staples, second only to my tweezers.
7. DIY thank-you note stamp /// Once my box cards are finished, I’m using this little guy.
8. camera earrings /// Shrinky-dinks for your ears! Adore.
9. little girl sandals /// Pretty as Saltwaters and way cheaper.
10. Click magazine /// I just finished devouring my first issue. Only $15/year.
Laura and I had a ball shopping for Posy at the Liberty Antiques Festival last weekend! It’s the ultimate thrifting experience, if you’re into that sort of thing. It takes place twice a year on 100 acres of North Carolina farmland. Which means there’s seriously a lot of stuff for sale. If you go, be sure to listen for the lady on the PA system. Her announcements alone are worth the price of a ticket. (So is the BBQ. And the kettle corn.) Here are a few shots from our adventure:
This was supposed to be “ten under twenty” but I ran out of gas in photoshop. Also I’m lazy and there are three episodes of Parks and Rec waiting for me on the DVR.
So … I give you … (drumroll) … seven under twenty!
The idea? I love (LOVE) pretty collages of beautiful finds on design and fashion blogs. But usually I can’t afford a single thing. Even $50 is a high price point for me (says the lady who buys her fancy shoes at Target). So I thought it would be fun to put together collages of stuff I use/wear/covet at the moment … all under twenty bucks.
And next time, there will be ten. As long as the DVR is empty.
I don’t know who would love these more, Lily or me.
Because after we baked and decorated our cookies I’d ask Lily to pose with her creation so that I could take her picture and she would grimace and whine and probably just stuff the cookie in her mouth instead.
But we’d really have fun getting to that point.