TEN!! I did it! Unlike last time, when my brain stopped at seven and photoshop walked out on me.
Mean, mean photoshop.
Hope you enjoy this latest roundup of stuff we use/adore/covet. All under twenty bucks. Yay.
1. swimsuit /// Sophie and her thigh rolls totally rock this suit.
2. unicorn hair clip /// For dress up or birthday parties or everyday use.
3. chevron necklace /// I’m still in love with chevron, especially in jewelry form.
4. colored bobby pins /// A saving grace for my new short hair (which disagrees with humidity).
5. a beautiful mess app /// Downloaded it and can’t wait to start playing.
6. cuticle cream /// One of my top-three beauty staples, second only to my tweezers.
7. DIY thank-you note stamp /// Once my box cards are finished, I’m using this little guy.
8. camera earrings /// Shrinky-dinks for your ears! Adore.
9. little girl sandals /// Pretty as Saltwaters and way cheaper.
10. Click magazine /// I just finished devouring my first issue. Only $15/year.